Boxer Classic DNA60 Boro Box Single 2X700
Boxer Classic DNA60 Boro Box Single 2X700. This device is powered by the Evolv DNA60 processor. The Boxer is a small but extremely potent device, designed to provide a balance of both power and convenience.
Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. The DNA60 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, OLED Screen, and waterproof onboard buttons. This version of the Boxer runs from a Single 21700 or 20700 battery, and features battery monitoring.
Available in our new Infinity Finish, all colors are much deeper, brighter and shinier. Fade and water resistant. Liquid will just bubble and roll off. Also adds hardness making it even more durable and scratch resistant.
Boxer Classic Boro Accent Package
Boxer Classic Boro Cover
- Powered by the Evolv DNA60 chipset
- Single battery 60W regulated based on 1 x 21700 or 1 x 20700 (sold separately)
- Accepts Standard Boro/Bridge (sold separately)
- Output Power 1W – 60W
- 22 Amp current output limit
- Output Voltage: 0.2V – 9.0V
- Modes: Locked, Stealth, Power Locked, Resistance Lock, Max Temperature Adjust
- 8 User Profiles
- Onboard reverse voltage protection
- Cell monitoring
- Plastic Nylon Body
- Ergonomic design
- OLED 0.91″ Screen
- Dimensions: 88mm (H) x 33mm (W) x 46mm (D)
- Boxer Classic DNA60 Boro Box Single 2X700 Portable Soldering Station w/ 12-month warranty
- Boxer Soldering Tip (1) (510 Bridge adapter required for soldering tip. Sold Separately)
- Boxer Band (Color Coordinated)
- Boxer Felt Draw-String Pouch
- Boxer Tube
- User Manual
Note: Due to limited availability, discount codes are not applicable.