Effex Platinum Collection Delta 8 & THC-P Disposable
Effex has rebranded and is now called Delta Extrax! New name, same great products!
Effex's Platinum Collection D8+THC-P disposable vapes are truly esteemed. Featuring a 280mAh internal battery, along with a Micro-USB port on the bottom for recharging when needed. Like most Delta 8 disposables, these hold 1G/1ml of premium Delta 8 distillate, THC-P distillate, and terpenes.
- Mai Tai (Sativa) - You can expect to taste a fruity flavor similar to the cocktail that it's named after. It's very reminiscent of a summer drink with uplifting properties from the Sativa strain. However, it does incorporate some mellow properties that produce a well-balanced experience. There is some debate over this strain's genetics; some say it's a cross between Sunset Sherbet and Purple Punch, while others say Maui Wowi and Tutti Fruit.
- Sunset Sherbet (Hybrid) - The Sunset Sherbet is flavored with a sweet berry and has a candy-like blend that stems from the ever-famous GSC strain. This Hybrid strain exhibits full-body effects paired with a jolt of cerebral energy for those days of just needing to clear your head and relax.
What is THC-P?
THCP first begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), known as the "mother cannabinoid" from which cannabinoids derive from. As carboxyl groups (molecules comprising one carbon, two oxygen, and one hydrogen atom) from the molecule. This happens when the plant part is heated.
Otherwise, it has no biological effect. Depending on the various enzymes with which it interacts, CBGA can become tetrahydrocannabinol acid (THCA) or cannabidiol acid (CBDA), among others. Again, these have little effect when consumed. It's only when the carboxyl group falls off that they do.
By the same token, TCHPA (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol Acid) and CBDPA (Cannabidiphorol Acid) become THCP and CBDP when heated. They compose only a small percentage of a plant's overall cannabinoid makeup — and they're quite potent. In fact, THCP is 33 times stronger than regular THC, which means its effects on the body are amplified.
What Can I Expect From THC-P?
If you are at least a semi-regular cannabis user, you have likely already consumed THCP. It is present in trace amounts in many strains of Sativa. As not all strains have been analyzed at the molecular level, it's quite possible that some strains have a higher percentage of THCP. An unexpected high even with a small dose may be due to the presence of THCP.
As with any cannabis use, observe your body's reactions and limit your dosage if you are experiencing side effects. THC may cause paranoia, anxiety, fatigue, dry mouth and eyes, memory loss, and gastrointestinal distress in some users. It's reasonable to assume that as THCP binds to more CB1 receptors, its side effects may be more intense.
Our Delta-8 THC products are derived from the hemp plant and CBD, which is a cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 THC as "an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol with... appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties".
- NOT Refillable
- 280 mAh
- No Light when plugged into charger = fully charged
- White light while charging = still charging
- Red light = needs to be charged
- White light while in use = working/activated
Product contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.