- Model: NCR2070C
- Size: 20700
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.35mm x 70.3mm
- Approximate Weight: 60.2g
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours You may not return consumable items. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid products, coils/pods, cartridges, mods, and batteries. Any item deemed consumable is non refundable. Billing Validation All credit card billing address information you provide must match in our system with that of the cardholder. If the information does not match, your order will be declined. Credit Card Validation For the protection of card holders and our company, orders that appear fraudulent may be put on hold for manual review. If necessary, a Customer Service Representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to reach you at the provided phone number or email address within a reasonable period of time, the order will be cancelled. Manual review may delay the shipment and delivery of your order. We reserve the right to cancel any order before it is shipped. Refusal or Limit of service Due to the nature of internet sales, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you feel your refusal of service was unnecessary, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com Please refer to our Refund Policy page for more detailed information.