Boxer Classic DNA250C SbS Dual 18650 with Evolv DNA250C
Boxer Classic DNA250C SbS Dual 18650 with Evolv DNA250C Portable Soldering Station is designed specifically for professional and high-end users. This device is powered by the Evolv DNA250C processor. The Boxer is a small but extremely potent device, designed to provide a balance of both power and convenience.
Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. The DNA 250C is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Replay, Preheat, full color TFT screen, On-The-Go USB, Reverse Polarity Protection, an onboard programmable multicolor LED, waterproof onboard buttons, and a real-time clock. Evolv’s EScribe software and Theme Designer software can be used to fully customize all aspects of the interface and monitor the user experience. The DNA 250C features battery monitoring and an integrated 2A charger. It is the most advanced personal controller ever made.
Available in our new Infinity Finish, all colors are much deeper, brighter and shinier. Fade and water resistant. Liquid will just bubble and roll off. Also adds hardness making it even more durable and scratch resistant.
- Powered by the Evolv DNA250C Color Chipset
- Dual battery 200W regulated based on 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Output Power 1W – 200W
- Output Voltage: 0.2V – ~6.2V
- Efficiency: 98%
- On-The-Go USB
- Modes: Locked, Stealth, Power Locked, Resistance Lock, Max Temperature Adjust
- Replay, Pre-heat and Boost
- 8 User Profiles
- 2A USB Charging
- Onboard reverse voltage protection
- Escribe Software for Custom Personalization and Theme Designer for custom GUI.
- Nylon Body
- Ergonomic design with unique Boxer style 3 button navigation
- Upgradable software/chip
- OLED 11.52mm x 20.16mm Screen; 80 x 160 pixel TFT
- Black 510
- Dimensions: Approx. 79.5mm (H) x 28mm – 43mm (W) x 63mm (D); 34mm (510 to top), 25.5mm (Cage diameter) ; 89 grams